Senior Director Strategy
CO OP is looking for Freelance Strategy Directors to help create destination brands through thoughtful and innovative strategies.
As a Strategy Director at CO OP, you must be able to develop a deep understanding and analysis of scenarios and problems, and creatively develop ideas, opportunities, and solutions for clients. We are looking for Brand and Marketing Strategy experience for experiential, real estate, non-profit, and retail corporate brands. You should have a track record of connecting business strategies to marketing strategies. Bring an interesting perspective on what a brand is and how they work.
You must be independently responsible and a collaborative team player, and have an analytical, empathetic, creative and open mind, and a willingness to change the status quo. Being a great and inspiring presenter is a must.
CO OP now operates coast to coast so wherever you are located, you’ll be collaborating with the team virtually and in person. There will be some travel expected but you’ll be able to work from wherever you want.
- Create, develop, and collaborate on the development of strategies for real estate, corporate and other clients
- Develop strategy presentations within the agency’s strategic Destination Brand approach and visual guidelines
- Identify, commission and conduct the necessary research to inspire and validate strategic recommendations
- Participate in internal workshops and brainstorms to develop strategies and push thinking on projects and internal initiatives
- Develop creative briefs that translate smart strategies into highly creative and effective work
- Develop points of view, marketing and activation briefs, and a range of other strategic deliverables as necessary
- Inspire great creativity
- Present brilliantly
- Write well and supervise our writers to bring brands to life through language
- Branding agency experience
- Expertise in brand and marketing strategy for real estate, hospitality and corporate clients
- Ability to be a team player and operate with people on all levels of client and agency communications / collaborations
- Be proactive and entrepreneurial by nature
- Outstanding presentation skills of your work / your team’s work
- Able to multi-task in a very fast-paced team environment
- Be a problem solver with a positive attitude
Benefits to working at CO OP:
- A truly collaborative agency environment
- Opportunity to grow and lead
- A passionate and engaging culture
- Comprehensive compensation package
To apply contact email@example.com