CO OP is looking for a Freelance and Full-Time Senior Designer to develop destination brands through thoughtful and meaningful creative ideas.
As a Senior Designer at CO OP, you must be able to collaborate with strategists translating well informed creative briefs into highly conceptual brand Identities.
We are looking for brand and marketing design experience for experiential, real estate, non-profit, and retail corporate brands, bringing new perspective to all sectors.
You must be independently responsible and a collaborative team player, and have an analytical, empathetic, creative and open mind, and a willingness to change the status quo. Being a great and inspiring presenter is a must.
CO OP now operates coast to coast so wherever you are located, you’ll be collaborating with the team virtually and in person. There will be some travel expected but you’ll be able to work from wherever you want.
- Concept, develop, and collaborate on all aspects design for real estate, corporate and other clients
- Develop creative presentations based on a strategically informed brand platform
- Identify, research and lead visual discovery workshops to inspire great design
- Participate in internal workshops and brainstorms to develop ideas and push thinking on projects and internal initiatives
- Develop brand identities, campaigns and marketing tools across all design disciplines
- Develop comprehensive, clear and inspiring brand standards
- Present brilliantly
- Write well and supervise our writers to bring brands to life through language
- Branding agency experience
- Expertise in brand and marketing design for real estate, hospitality and corporate clients
- Ability to be a team player and operate with people on all levels of client and agency communications / collaborations
- Be proactive and entrepreneurial by nature
- Outstanding presentation skills of your work / your team’s work
- Able to multi-task in a very fast-paced team environment
- Be a problem solver with a positive attitude
Benefits to working at CO OP:
- A truly collaborative agency environment
- Opportunity to grow and lead
- A passionate and engaging culture
- Comprehensive compensation package
To apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org