Marketing and Social Media Intern- NYC
What you can expect:
- Integrate with the Marketing team on ongoing projects.
- Sit in on weekly marketing calls and assign action items to the team when needed.
- Strategize and execute social media campaigns, post ideas and stories for CO OP social channels.
- Help generate cross-channel content.
- Consistently bring new ideas for the team.
- Help with research & business development efforts.
- Exciting new projects and challenges.
- Assistance with asset management and external marketing creative and decks.
- Ideation, setup and execution of CO OP culture events.
- Set-up and management of digital campaigns.
- Video editing proficiency is preferred but not required.
- Experience with managing digital media advertising is preferred but not required.
What we provide:
- An open, collaborative office environment
- Fun, creative team
- Lots of fun culture events, including happy hours, weekly breakfast, sports screenings, off-site outings & more!
- Flexible hours
- School credit and compensation if applicable
How to apply:
Send resume and at least one of the following to email@example.com :
- Cover letter outlining why you’d be the best candidate for this internship
- Links to social media accounts
- Link to blog
- Sample campaigns or portfolio
Strategic Intern – Ventures Team
An intern on the Ventures team at CO OP must enjoy learning and tackling new subjects, and be able to approach problems from multiple perspectives. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who is able to develop a deep understanding and analysis of scenarios and problems, and generate and create insights into clients business. You must be independently responsible and a collaborative team player, and have an analytical, empathetic, creative and open mind, and a willingness to change the status quo. You thrive in a fast-paced business environment and have a proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and strict deadlines. Confidence, a sharp wit and sense of humor will come in handy.
The Strategist’s chief responsibility will be to support the Ventures Team in leading research and developing competitive and audience insights for both consumer and business-to-business opportunities. This work is in service of identifying new business innovation opportunities.
- Lead primary & secondary research efforts, turning that information into insights, and delivering those insights to the team in a concise, actionable & inspiring way
- Participate in and assist in workshops and brainstorms as appropriate in the process
- Responsible for getting the input and support of the Ventures Team in the recommendation and presentation of strategic deliverables
- Actively seek opportunities for departmental as well as individual growth and improvement
- Areas of research will include evaluating the competitive landscape, identifying target partners
- Work collaboratively with project teams including account managers and designers
- Manage tasks, timelines and deadlines for several projects
- Develop documents and communications to brief wider project team on the strategy (design, production, account teams)
- Assist with new business pitches and drive projects forward
Key Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or Must be a rising Junior or Senior in college
- Proven experience in research and developing actionable insights
- Experience working on multiple projects at once on different timelines
- Great Keynote skills a MUST
- Top-notch verbal, written and listening skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Collaborative work style
- Eager to learn and able to jump right in
To apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org.