Client Services / Project Manager
CO OP is looking for a dynamic, engaging, energetic Client Services / Project Manager who’s looking to grow and expand our national team.
We are looking for brand and marketing experience for experiential, real estate, non-profit, and retail corporate brands, bringing new perspective to all sectors.
You must be independently responsible and a collaborative team player, and have an analytical, empathetic, creative and open mind, and a willingness to change the status quo.
CO OP now operates coast to coast so wherever you are located, you’ll be collaborating with the team virtually and in person. There will be some travel expected but you’ll be able to work from wherever you want.
Is this you?
- You lead from a project management, production, resourcing and task management perspective
- You can handle multiple clients, multiple deliverables, multiple tasks – you eat them up
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty – in fact, you thrive on it while leading your project team
- You love a fast paced environment.
- You’re a problem solver who loves a challenge, not a “how do I do that” or “I can’t do it” person. You’re also smart enough to ask when you don’t know… then you find out and solve it!
- Clients say, “Oh, make sure X is running my business because they understand my issues and solve things!”
- Our team will say, “Y organized everything so quickly, came up with new solutions and did it with low stress and drama!”
- You can produce and manage a website, a photoshoot, 3D renderings, installations, video shoots, you name it!
- Branding – You understand the process and can manage it. You also have ideas and thoughts and want to contribute to the team’s thinking
- During your annual review, you get a A++ for account / project management / organizational, get-it-done-on-time and on budget
- You want to find a company where you can grow, expand and lead. Translation – if you do well, there’s a fast track growth opportunity
- You’re a great communicator – you love to talk, explain things, present, and shine
- You’re a positive, professional, fun, cool, no-drama, low-stress person
- If you see a chance to sell more work, you dive in as you love the kill
- You want to find an agency that is growing, expanding, and doing cool things… and you want to be a major part of that!
- Ready to have a good laugh and some fun at work
So if that’s you…here’s what you should cross check to see if you have these qualifications
Qualifications & Required Skills
- At least 7+ years experience running multiple projects in branding, communications, design, media, advertising or marketing, ideally in an agency setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and influence at all levels
- Incredibly organized and prepared with excellent attention to detail
- A natural leader, comfortable leading meetings, presentations and teams
- A willingness to contribute to strategic and creative work throughout the process
- Hospitality, Destination, Health & Wellness, Technology, Entertainment or Real Estate experience highly preferred
- Easily manage SOW, account financials, account progress, client information, contact reports, client reports, and other supporting documentation for multiple clients.
- A truly collaborative agency environment: we value ideas and new things. So bring your expertise and insights so that we can learn from you.
- Comprehensive medical / dental / vision coverage
- Paid maternity leave
- 401(k) program, with company match
To apply contact email@example.com