Winter internship program
The CO OP internship program serves as a platform for the next generation of our industry’s leaders. Sourcing from some of the top universities in the country, we groom raw talent and educate self-starters to be top job candidates in the branding and advertising spheres across multiple departments. We anticipate our interns will gain a deeper understanding of CO OP through a hands-on internship and full immersion in our CO OP process.
Jan 11 – April 12; 13 Weeks
- To train: Using a thorough on-boarding process as well as a continuous training process through assignments and supportive tasks, interns are groomed to be top candidates for any employment opportunities (advertising or otherwise) to follow. At the halfway point, interns will be given a group project, with assignments given based on your developed skill set, to be completed and presented to the agency by the program’s commencement.
- To support: After assessing each of the intern’s expertise, we will design the right internship program that both benefits you and CO OP moving forward.
- To educate: Through weekly sessions with CO OP employees, interns will gain insight into the industry through a variety of perspectives. Sessions will be curated for the first half of the internship, while the second half of the internship will see interns curating the weekly discussions, allowing them to share details most relevant to their experiences and needs.
- To mentor: CO OP Interns are not just worker bees or students, they are our future colleagues.“The relationships you cultivate, will prepare you for the workplace and further your career development”. We are invested in providing our interns with clear next steps for your individual career paths, allowing them to grow in fruitful and purposeful ways.
Must have qualities
The ideal CO OP intern is:
- A believer in and understands CO OP philosophy and manifesto
- Creative solutions driven
- Team player
- Not afraid to be yourself
Why intern at CO OP?
- An open, collaborative office environment
- College credit (if applicable) 8 or 12-week program (as confirmed with program administrator)
- $500 monthly stipend for work lunches
- Zoom lunches with the interns and staff depending on schedules and days
- Be a part of day-to-day meetings with all the teams to learn the full scope of the agency and team members
To apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org